High-Efficiency Safety After-Filters
Submicron Filtration for the Cyclotron or Other Dust Collectors
Meeting or Exceeding OSHA/EPA Standards
Filter 1's Safety After-Filters are designed to attach to the Cyclotron Separator and will remove even sub-micron sized particles, meeting OSHA requirements for circulating filtered air as well as EPA standards when venting to the outdoors. As custom specialists, Filter 1 also provides after-filters as needed to fit various dust collection systems.
Heavy-Duty, Broad-Spectrum Filter Media
The standard filter media is 16oz. seared, felted polyester designed to hold large dust particles to the outer edges of the material, thus forming a filter cake which heightens filtering efficiency. Dust is easily removed by gently shaking the bags.
Features & Benefits
- High suction velocity
- High efficiency at collecting dust
- Large filter area
- Seared felted polyester filter material
- Low operating cost
- Easy to service and maintain
- Large dust holding capacity
- Two configurations: The AF Series of After-Filters attaches to 55-gallon drums (supplied by others), and the AFS Series of After-Filters uses 10" diameter bags, 100" long with zippered bottoms for removal of the collected particulate.
- Galvanized panels for weather exposure
- Application-specific filter media for special needs