Dust Extraction Systems For Machining
Custom Tailored Solutions For Machining
Machining can make a mess of your workplace. Grinding, deburring, drilling, turning, milling and filing generate potentially harmful dust, airborne particles, shavings, and fibers.
Also, oil and coolants commonly used during machining dust collection processes can produce mists that can contaminate equipment and make work areas slick and slippery. The best way to minimize these risks is to extract them immediately at the source and eliminate them from your workplace.
Our air filtration and machining dust collection systems also include the features you want:
- Designed to fit perfectly in your workspace
- Have fans that match your specific energy and efficiency requirements
- Include special options such as crane slots, pneumatic turn-tables, adjustable up-and-down tables, multiple hoppers, or wet spark traps.
Providing The Product You Need
Clean Air Consultants designs, develops, and delivers customized air filtration and dust extraction systems for machining that is ideal for eliminating airborne hazards associated with machining processes. We manufacture and supply a wide range of high-quality dust extraction systems for machining, including:
All of Clean Air’s customized air filtration and machining dust collection systems are expertly engineered, skillfully manufactured, and rigidly tested to:
- Efficiently and effectively capture dust and fumes
- Keep your work environment clean and clear
- Ensure worker safety
- Comply with all federal regulations
- Provide healthy ventilation
- Optimize your productivity
Delivering The Service The Deserve
For more than 30 years, Clean Air Consultants has designed, developed, and delivered high-quality industrial air filtration and dust collection systems.
Clean Air Consultants has the expertise, experience, and equipment to supply the exact dust air filtration and dust collection systems to keep your environment clean and your workers safe.
We are your perfect clean air partner.
- Systems custom designed by registered Professional Engineers
- Have developed unique products in the market
- Filter 1 products available through a network across the United States and Canada
- Responsive service
- Timely delivery
- Utilize state-of-the-art technology
- Proudly made in America
Some type of machining is used by a wide variety to create, develop and finish a wide range of parts and components – from the simplest cog to the most complex gears.
- Oil and Gas
- Military and Defense