Industrial Air Cleaning Products
Clean Air Consultants provides a wide variety of solutions to help solve your industrial dust collection and air purification needs. Our Filter 1 products deliver environmental and economic benefits in industries including aerospace, manufacturing, and defense. We are also skilled at providing answers for the problems faced by applications including metal finishing, sanding, cutting, welding, and metalworking. Our equipment and services are proficient at collecting and filtering airborne contaminants such as grinding dust, weld smoke, machining oil mist, and processing dust and fumes.
Not Sure Which Solution is Right for You?
Downdraft & Backdraft Tables
Clean Air Consultant's Filter 1 downdraft and backdraft tables are perfect for most grinding and deburring processes. From bench grinders, belt sanders, milling machines, tool sharpeners, and more, our tables capture grinding dust at the source.
Dust Control Booths
For maximum control of contaminants, environmental dust control booths contain and collect dust, smoke, and fume within the work area. Clean Air Consultants designs and installs design and install dust collection booths specifically to meet or exceed OSHA compliance for a variety of materials.
Ambient Air Cleaners
Filter 1 ambient air cleaners are designed to filter the ambient air of fine, airborne dust and contaminants to provide a better working environment. Clean Air Consultants offers the Filter 1 Flowtron series as its offerings for ambient air cleaning.
Clean Air Consultants provides many types of Filter 1 dust collectors depending on your facility’s needs. See our multiple product offerings to determine which product would be best for your facility, application, and air quality needs.
Mist collectors filter the air in machine shops to remove harmful oil mist from CNC machines, milling, and grinding processes. These systems are commonly used for CNC machine shops to eliminate oil mist, but they can also be used to collect and filter systems with coolant mist, water mist, or other oil mist.
why choose filter-1?
Clean Air Consultants has also introduced Filter 1 industrial air cleaning products that are unique in the industry:
- The Hydrotron wet dust collector is available not only as a ducted collector but also as a downdraft workstation and wet collector booth.
- The Benchtron "Super Bench" is an enclosed workstation, single or double (back-to-back), of variable dimensions, with regaining air.
- The Dustron dust collection booth introduced a "push-pull" to regain air to the industry.
engineered custom designs
Many industrial applications are better served by a custom industrial air filtration system rather than by an "off-the-shelf" unit. Every day, Clean Air Consultants' Professional Engineers customize designs throughout the product line. Routine custom design includes:
- Integrated special features, such as a crane slot, a pneumatic turn-table or an adjustable up-and-down table, multiple hoppers, or a wet spark trap.
- Custom dimensions to fit in tight spaces.
- Fan selection for optimal performance and efficiency, ranging from low pressure, very high volume fans with high energy efficiency to applications with high-pressure requirements.
- Specific needs, such as OEM filtration units to fit on standard equipment, carbon units for VOCs, or spray disposal units for a testing lab.