Pulsatron PF Series Dust Collector
Pulse Jet Dust Collector with a Very Small Footprint
Broad-Spectrum Dust Collector
Why do we call the Filter 1 Pulsatron PF Series dust collector our multi-purpose dust collector?
Because, for the most types of dust generated in the industrial shop, a high-efficiency cartridge collector sized to fit is simply the best answer.
Our continuous duty cartridge dust collector's nanofiber cartridges are positioned horizontally to provide a small footprint thus saving valuable floor space. The particulate from the cartridge above is directed by deflectors to keep it off the cartridge below.
Effective Automatic Cleaning
The Filter 1 Pulsatron's reverse-pulse cleaning system, together with its ultra-efficiency nanofiber filter media works to thoroughly empty the cartridges, assuring consistent performance and long filter life. The filter cleaning system utilizes a programmable logic controller (PLC) for reliability and flexibility.
- Medium to fine particulate
- Light to heavy loading
- Various non-volatile* materials, including wood dust, composites, cement, dry powder, sand, plastic, smoke, toner, and welding particulate.
* For potentially hazardous dust, Hydrotron Wet Collectors provide safe, efficient collection:
- Hydrotron DHYD- wet type dust collector / downdraft table
- Hydrotron DHYD Mark II- the improved wet type dust collector / downdraft table
- Hydrotron HPB - wet type environmental control booth
- Hydrotron HPB Mark II- the improved wet type environmental control booth
- Hydrotron HWF - ducted wet type dust collector
- Welding / soldering
- Metal fabrication
- Powder coating
- Sheet metal processors
- Welding shops
- Mechanical equipment manufacturers
- Ship builders
- Cosmetics manufacturers
- Food products
State-of-the-Art Collectors Built to Fit the Application, Every Time.
- Ultra-efficient nanofiber standard cartridge media
- Automatic reverse pulse jet on-line cleaning, sequenced by solid state programmable logic controller (PLC)
- Silencer box included in the blower package
- Backward-inclined direct drive Blowers for quiet, efficient operation
- 3 phase TEFC motor on rubber vibration mounts
- Heavy gauge all-welded cabinet with industrial blue enamel finish
- Filter media, incl. 80/20 blends, spun bond polyester, phenolic or PTFE coated, high temp, metal integrated
- Hopper slide gate
- Sprinkler heads
- Magnetic Motor Starters
- Safety after filters (HEPA, Carbon) with audible or visible alarms
- Hopper outlets
- Rotary air locks
- Magnehelic gauge
- Fussed disconnect
- 55-gallon drum kits
- Explosion Vents
- High-temp cut-off
- Abrasive inlet
- Linear blaster enhanced filter cleaning
- Cleaning: automatic off-line, photohelic on-demand, manual switch, or continuous
- One pulse valve per cartridge (for heavy-duty applications)
- VFC control of motor
Pulsatron PF Series
|Model||Number of Cartridges||Filter Sq Ft||Dimensions WxHxD (In.)*|
*Larger sizes available upon request. Contact us for custom requests.