BOB Blow Off Booth
The Walk-Through Worker Cleaning and Decontamination Booth
When moving from a dusty area to a clean zone, every worker can completely decontaminate in the Filter 1 "BOB" Blow Off Booth. The Filter 1 "BOB" Blow Off Booth dislodges and removes hazardous material that could potentially contaminate others in a clean environment.
Packed with Practicality
- Two-door walk-through station: The worker accesses the Filter 1 "BOB" Blow Off Booth directly from the work area, removes the dust, and leaves the booth on the opposite side into the clean area.
- Powerful air shower: High-velocity air blows off the worker's clothing, simultaneously pulling the dust into the integral filter system.
- Galvanized steel floor grate: Dust falls through the grating, preventing the tracking of the dust through the booth.
- Low maintenance: Direct-drive blower requires no ongoing servicing, and filters are either self-cleaning cartridges or standard panel filters for easy replacement.
Choice of Filters
- Demanding applications with heavy dust loads: Choose auto-cleaning, industrial cartridge filters. The filter-cleaning system uses compressed air to back-flush the filters, depositing the dust into pull-out drawers below.
- All kinds of cleaning needs: Choose multi-stage/multi-efficiency filters as required for the application. Primary filters include industry-standard 24" x 24" x 4" pleated media filters. Secondary filters may range from activated carbon to HEPA quality, reaching up to 99.97% efficiency at .3 microns or larger.
Need to be quickly and thoroughly decontaminated?
Rather than stop for a vacuum job or change of clothing, you can quickly and easily remove the dust within the high-velocity Filter 1 "BOB" Blow Off Booth. The booth can also be used to blow the dust off equipment or pallets of material. The Filter 1 "BOB" Blow Off Booth removes potentially hazardous dust such as:
- Hexavalent chromium
- Strontium chromate
- Carcinogenic paint
- Choice of two levels of cleaning power: 1.Air knives with 10,000FPM velocity through the slot for heavy-duty applications, 2. Air nozzles with lower velocity and HP for lighter dust loading
- Choice of four sizes for 1,2 or 3 workers
- Choice of filters: Industrial self-cleaning cartridge filters for heavy usage or multi-stage disposable filters with HEPA final filter for light dust loading or intermittent usage
- Dual fluorescent bulbs with dust-tight lens
- HEPA safety after filter
- Galvanized steel floor grate (to prevent tracking of dust through the booth)
- Forklift pockets for easy moving
- Can be installed in series or parallel for a large number of workers
- Downdraft grated floor (to prevent tracking of dust through the booth)
- Entry/exit door hinged, solid metal, solid with a window or solid glass
- VFD (Variable Frequency Drive) allowing ramp up/down of the blow-off air velocity
- Proximity sensors on doors (to prevent operation of blow-off system unless all doors are closed to keep dust from escaping cabinet during the decontamination process)
Blow Off Booth (BOB)
|Model (Air Knife)||CFM||Dimensions||HP|
|BOB-4-2-2-15 (Med)||1,500||108"W x 48"D x 104"H||15|
|BOB-4-4-3-30 (Max)||2,400||108"W x 51"D x 104"H||15|