After Filters For Dust Collection Systems
High-Efficiency Safety After-Filters
Submicron Filtration for the Cyclotron or Other Dust Collectors
Meeting or Exceeding OSHA/EPA Standards
Clean Air Consultants' after filters for dust collection systems are designed to attach to the Cyclotron Separator and will remove even sub-micron-sized particles, meeting OSHA requirements for circulating filtered air as well as EPA standards when venting to the outdoors. As custom specialists, Clean Air Consultants also provides after filters as needed to fit various dust collection systems.
- High suction velocity
- High efficiency at collecting dust
- Large filter area
- Seared felted polyester filter material
- Low operating cost
- Easy to service and maintain
- Large dust holding capacity
- Two configurations: The AF Series of After-Filters attaches to 55-gallon drums (supplied by others), and the AFS Series of After-Filters uses 10" diameter bags, 100" long with zippered bottoms for removal of the collected particulate.
- Galvanized panels for weather exposure
- Application-specific filter media for special needs
Cyclotron Safety After-Filters
|MODEL*||LxW (In.)||Filter Area||# of Filters||Range CFM||Dust Storage Cubic Feet|
*Add a "W" to suffix the above models to indicate weather exposure using removable galvanized panels.