Mistron Mist Collector
Low-Maintenance Collector Of Oil And Water-Based Coolant Mists & Smoke Method Of Filtration
The Filter 1 Mistron mist collector is designed to eliminate in-plant moisturization through efficient filtration of oil and water-based coolant mists and smoke.
Sized to Meet the Need and Designed for the Contanimant
Whether the industrial process requires a 2 HP, 1000 CFM collector, or a 30 HP, 16000 CFM unit, every Mistron is custom designed to the needed specifications. In addition to sizing the Mistron to fit the need, the choice of filter material depends on the target contaminant, whether collecting oil mist, water-based mist, or smoke or providing odor control. The optional high-density metal mesh washable pre-filter is available for wet grinding applications.
Efficient, Quiet, & Low Maintanance Operation
The blower is a direct drive, backward-inclined airfoil type for quiet and energy-efficient operation. Horizontal or vertical discharge with exhaust silencers is also available. There are no belts to change or bearings to grease. A sloped drain pan with a 1/2" NPT connection allows for easy removal or recirculation of captured coolant. Hinged and gasket access doors allow for easy removal or replacement of filter elements. For average machine shop operations, the primary filter element should last a year.
- Oil & water-based coolant mists
- Odor control
- Machine shop operations
- Heavy equipment maintenance & repair
- Dry or wet grinding particulate & fumes
- Multi-axis CNC
- Turning / milling
Customers utilizing the Filter 1 Mistron include heavy construction equipment manufacturers and machine shops.
- 95% ASHRAE primary filter
- 3 Phase TEFC motor on rubber mounts
- Sloped drain pan with 1/2" NPT connection for easy removal or recirculation of coolant air or other mists
- Hinged, gasketed access doors for easy filter replacement
- Chevron impinger
- Heavy gauge steel construction with industrial enamel "Gulf Blue" coating
- The Mistron has up to ten times more filter material area
- The standard unit can have a 95% primary filter capable of removing smoke
- Free of the series vibration and noise problems that can result when grinding particles become lodged in filter which is spinning at 3,500 RP
|Model||CFM||Blower HP||Sec. Filter Sq Ft||HxWxL|
|MF-120-2||1,250||2||120||65" X 29" X 34"|
|MF-240-3||2,500||3||240||65" X 29" X 67"|
|MF-480-5||5,000||5||480||65" X 57" X 67"|
|MF-720-7.5||7,000||7.5||720||65" X 57" X 99"|
|MF-960-10||10,000||10||960||65" X 67" X 99"|