Flowtron AC Series Air Cleaner
Self Cleaning Cartridge Air Cleaners
Quiet, efficient operation
The Filter 1 Flowtron AC Series air cleaner is packed with design features that go straight to the bottom line. The film-laminated media is state-of-the-art for collecting fine dust in heavy concentrations from a wide range of welding, grinding, and finishing operations. The large capacity dust filters clean thoroughly off-line for the lowest cost per pound of collected dust, and the low-speed backward inclined blower reduces the energy cost of moving the air.
- Heat treating
- Hard surfacing
Industries who can benefit from the self-cleaning cartridge collector include:
- Welding shops
- Cabinet and wood products manufacturers
- Auto body repair shops
- Variable Frequency Control (VFC) for energy saving from soft-start and RPM adjustment
- Choice of disposal system: drawer, hopper or hopper with vac-assisted dust removal
- Magnetic motor starter
- High-temperature cut-off
- Backward-inclined, airfoil blower: 2 to 20 hp, 1800 RPM, 3000-18,000 CFM
- Ducted dual discharge at 3500 FPM will carry 100'
Internal blower silencer less than 78dB.
With duct from the hopper being removed by an optional vac-assisted system straight down to collector on the floor, the air cleaner normally will not need any direct servicing more than 1 time per year.
Two to fourteen high-efficiency filters: MERV 15, vertically oriented, large capacity, nanofiber-laminated media, with Sonic Resonating Rapper™ cleaning.
- 12 & 16 gauge steel cabinet
- Dimensions (in.): 48W x 46D x 64H for AC-4-60-5
- Compressed air regulator
- Optional automatic filter cleaning system initiates self-cleaning cycle when pressure drop reaches a pre-determined set point
- High-velocity dual discharge
- Internally ducted for maximum throw
- Dual vertical inlets designed to align against the wall to optimize capture
Flowtron AC Series
|Model||CFM||HP||# of Cartridges||Deep||Wide||Without Hoppers||With Hoppers|